A 5-year-old child died and more than 800 people were hospitalized!

A Jordanian restaurant is offering a special discount on a popular local snack from 1.85 Jordanian dinars to 1.

However, more than 800 people were hospitalized for food poisoning after eating in the restaurant, and a 5-year-old child died of food poisoning.

Jordan's Ministry of Health said Thursday that the meat contained bacteria.The restaurant did not refrigerate or freeze the meat.The restaurant's owner and two employees have been arrested.